[uCsimm] uClinux cd

From: dormando@rydia.net
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 20:37:23 EDT

Hey,

I just received my uCsimm today (either I lost track of time, or it came
early), and I'm posed with a stupid problem. I couldn't order the uClinux
cd because of the credit limit on my credit card, and the uCsimm+gardener
putting me at $5 below the limit. This is a good self-imposed limit, but I
don't really want to wait for it to clear and then wait four weeks for the
cd to arrive. Is there any way I could pay someone from
lineo/uClinux-dev-team through paypal and have a tarball/ISO sent to me? I
might pay a little more if it is an inconvenience.

have fun,
-Alan