Re: [uCsimm] phtreads (follow-up) ???

From: Stuart Hughes (stuarth@lineo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 22 2000 - 12:25:23 EDT

Hi Damon,

The uClinux environent implicitly supports a threaded model as there is
a single flat address space (therefore address xxx for one process is
adresss xxx for another). The question is, is there a pthread library,
and does it support the normal 1003.1c IPC's (mutexes and condition
variables). Anyone know the answer ???

Regards, Stuart