[uCsimm] uClinux/CVS repository started

From: David McCullough (davidm@lineo.com)
Date: Thu Sep 21 2000 - 23:21:58 EDT

Jivin Micah Dowty lays it down ...

> Maybe this is another thing that putting some of the ucLinux development
> on SourceForge would fix? I'm sure VA has enough bandwidth for fast mail
> servers :)
> The CVS might be useful for integrating the many kernel patches that are
> floating around now...

Just thought I'd let everyone know that I am a fair way into setting this up.
Basically, with input from Jeff, Michael, and Greg, I am pulling together
a CVS setup with as much history as possible (all patch versions tagged etc).
Once it's done the plan is to put it up on opensource.lineo.com.

The opensource server is well featured and will help keep it close to
a lot of the key contributors.

I will also setup a change-log mailing list to go with this so people can
stay in touch with what is going on. Probably a patch list as well where
users can send patches to the people with write access to the repository.

If anyone has any feedback or ideas on what they would like to see, send
them my way. I should have this up within a week, I'll post announcements
when it goes live,

Cheers,
Davidm

--
David McCullough:  Ph: +61 7 3279 1822  Lineo (The Embedded Linux Company)
davidm@lineo.com   Fx: +61 7 3279 1820  PO Box 925, Kenmore QLD 4069, Australia