[uCsimm] x10 smart home controller

From: Wayne Hightower Jr (sac84040@saclink.csus.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 21 2000 - 13:15:24 EDT

Hi,
I am starting a senior project and want to use the uclinux/gardener
system as the basis for a home controller. I want to use a LCD
touchscreen but I am finding that most of them use a PC104 bus
architecture. Does the ucsimm project support this architecture? Right
now there seems to be alot of unknowns and I don't want to start a
project that I can't finish. My main concern is interfacing the
graphical LCD display with the embedded system. Ultimately I would like
to make the system web accesible but right now I'm taking babysteps. Any
help is greatly appreciate.

--Wayne