Re: [uCsimm] UCsimm for sale

From: Michael Hasse (res007s6@gte.net)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 21:26:30 EDT

I'm thinking probably not for right now. If it was around $150 (I
know it's worth more than that ;) then I'd jump on it, but I can't
really justify any more than that for what I'd be using it for.

Thanks anyway, if you get desperate let me know,

- Michael

"j.marchand" wrote:

> Claudio,
>
> I'd be willing to sell it to you but quite frankly the international
> thing makes it complicated.
> I'm thinking $230 plus shipping (whatever methode you choose). For
> payement I would have to get it in US dollars...
>
> If you're still interested let me know, but I'll be honest: if a guy
> wants it in the US I'll go with him.
>
> Jerome
>
> Claudio Duffini wrote:
> >
> > "j.marchand" wrote:
> > >
> > > Allright I have a UCsimm for sale if anybody is interested. It's in
> > > working condition (I just got it last May), and comes with the CD
> > > UClinux 2.0.38.1 and the Gardener (assembled).
> > >
> > > The reason I'm getting rid of it is lack of time.
> > >
> > > If any of you is interested E-mail me.
> > >
> > > Jerome
> > > This message resent by the ucsimm@uclinux.com list server http://www.uClinux.com/
> >
> > SOLD ! What a big deal :)
> >
> > Hi Jerome.
> >
> > I live in Italy. Tell me about price and payment method.
> >
> > This message resent by the ucsimm@uclinux.com list server http://www.uClinux.com/

Michael Hasse
877-414-6453

http://www.itwerx.net/