Re: [uCsimm] LCD connected, now what ???

From: Ling Su (lingsu@palmmicro.com)
Date: Tue Sep 19 2000 - 13:19:41 EDT

Hi, Tom,

I have some specific questions on LCD, hope you can help me, thanks.

<1>.What is the resolution for ALPS LRHDD1012A?

<2>. Right now I only have a Sharp LM32019 and its invertor, but I can not
find the connector anywhere, Earthe computer won't help me since they think
the order is too small, I guess. I am also looking for a 640x480 panel, do
you think Epson EG9013 LCD is a good choice?

<3>. For the LM32019 invertor, I can not find the document talking about the
CN2 connector, there are five signal pins, what do they mean? How do I
basically use the convetor?

<4>. The LM32019 need a 16V-20V power supply, usually how to make one?

Thanks a lot!

Regards,
-Ling