RE: [uCsimm] Why was the 68000 bus not exposed

From: Richard Laxton (richardl@chaosmusic.com)
Date: Thu Sep 14 2000 - 06:39:45 EDT

Ah, the MachZ www.zflinux.com. A very impressive looking chip indeed. Fairly
inexpensive as well. The only things that it does not have is LCD/Graphics
and Ethernet but these can be added pretty easily I am sure. Ethernet is
very easy, graphics would be a matter of choosing an appropriate controller
or just using an off the shelf PCI VGA card during development.

Anyone interested in a group designed and built system?

Richard.