Re: [uCsimm] Why was the 68000 bus not exposed

From: Craig Peacock (Craig.Peacock@senet.com.au)
Date: Thu Sep 14 2000 - 05:24:15 EDT

Richard,

I have fiddled with the idea of such a device. A spec sheet is at
http://www.beyondlogic.org/etherip/SmartPenguin.pdf but beware that
it is totally vaporware. (Did someone mention a shortage of flash)

I have a a board 4 x 2.5" with 0.1" headers surounding it. This
allows daughter boards to be securaly stacked on top of the device.
Just an idea. See what you think.

Regards,

Craig Peacock