Re: [uCsimm] UCsimm for sale

From: j.marchand (j.marchand@gte.net)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 23:02:26 EDT

Claudio,

I'd be willing to sell it to you but quite frankly the international
thing makes it complicated.
I'm thinking $230 plus shipping (whatever methode you choose). For
payement I would have to get it in US dollars...

If you're still interested let me know, but I'll be honest: if a guy
wants it in the US I'll go with him.

Jerome