Re: [uCsimm] ALPS Display LHRDD101xA and uCSIMM ?

From: Tom Walsh (tom@cyberiansoftware.com)
Date: Tue Sep 05 2000 - 09:41:00 EDT

Johan Severeyns wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Did anyone of you successfully connect an ALPS
> LHRDD101xA display with 640x240 pixels
> (http://www.flat-panel.com/character.htm) ?
>
> Are there special tricks needed ?

The display seems to be nothing special to interface to, should just be
a matter of hooking up the appropriate wires. What is not given is the
timing requirements (Frame rate, etc.), also, the "data sheet" is a
catalog page and has no real info on the interface signals (logic state,
timing diagram). A simple pinout + waveform diagram would be a BIG help
in getting it to work.

In spite of the minuses, I would expect that some experimentation with
the control signal polarities that you should be able to get it running.