Re: [uCsimm] Has anyone implemented SmartMedia support?

From: D. Jeff Dionne (jeff@lineo.ca)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 15:08:05 EDT

Frank Haverkamp <haver@ibr.cs.tu-bs.de> said:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to know if there is someone of you you implemented
> SmartMedia support for uClinux?

AFAIK, there is no NAND FLASH (SmartMedia) drivers at this time. However,
it is a requirement of 3 internal projects we have scheduled.

http://www.uClinux.com/

--
D. Jeff Dionne                                        Jeff@lineo.ca
   -VP Research and Development, Office of the CTO

Lineo - Put Linux Anywhere