[uCsimm] Has anyone implemented SmartMedia support?

From: Frank Haverkamp (haver@ibr.cs.tu-bs.de)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 10:31:54 EDT

Hi,

I would like to know if there is someone of you you implemented
SmartMedia support for uClinux? We are currently starting to
see if we can get something work in that area to get a nonvolatile
memory maybe looking like a harddisk this way. If there is
someone of you who already did it and who is willing to share
this technologie with us, please let me know.

Thanks,

Frank

--
Frank Haverkamp                     Domologic Homeautomation
mailto: haver@ibr.cs.tu-bs.de                   Rebenring 33