Re: [uCsimm] LCD software question

From: Miles Lott (milos@insync.net)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 22:39:47 EDT

OK, I actually got the thing to flicker/change when running that lcd program.
I bumped up the supply voltage to 22ish as well. I am now uploading the new
kernel with LYMAX changed to F0 instead of EF. Wish me luck...

Miles Lott http://milosch.net Handspring Visor USB in Linux: http://milosch.net/visor