Re: [uCsimm] LCD software question

From: Tom Walsh (tom@cyberiansoftware.com)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 13:40:40 EDT

David Jones wrote:

> Miles and Tom,
> I have my Sharp LCD hooked up just like you guys described. I also changed
> crt0_rom.S initializations for the LM32019. I also recompiled the kernal
> and turned on console support. When I reboot, the kernal works but I get
> no ouptput on the LCD. I have the LCD hooked up correctly and have verified,
> the connections and voltages, and even currents! My inverter is working since
> the LCD "lights" up blue. I have not checked the clks, data, and sync yet
> with my scope, but I can if need be. I was thinking I must have missed a step
> some where in the software setup??

        I just tried the LM32019 LCD with my new kernel, it works fine. I
don't use the stock distro for my EZ328SIMM, I started with the Motorola
ADS crt0*.S files and customized them to my use. You may have to make
sure that the "#define LCD 1" is not commented out in your crt0_rom.S
file, the stock uCsimm distro has this disabled.