[uCsimm] LCD software question

From: David Jones (spd_racer911@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 11:31:24 EDT

Miles and Tom,
  I have my Sharp LCD hooked up just like you guys described. I also changed
crt0_rom.S initializations for the LM32019. I also recompiled the kernal
and turned on console support. When I reboot, the kernal works but I get
no ouptput on the LCD. I have the LCD hooked up correctly and have verified,
the connections and voltages, and even currents! My inverter is working since
the LCD "lights" up blue. I have not checked the clks, data, and sync yet
with my scope, but I can if need be. I was thinking I must have missed a step
some where in the software setup??

TIA

David