Re: [uCsimm] M68K gcc build woes...

From: D. Jeff Dionne (jeff@lineo.ca)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 22:58:09 EDT

Tom Walsh <tom@cyberiansoftware.com> said:

..
> not realize that ld had been replaced. Where / how can I build
> coff2flt? One goal here is to produce an RPM install of the PIC32 gcc,
> the other is that I am looking to turn my attention to an ARM710
> processor next and the 68K gcc + bintools would be a good place to start
> getting experience with the cross-compilier builds (the devil you
> know...

Oh RPMs, ok. Go over to http://www.uclinux.org/pub/uClinux/misc/CD-130999
and pick up the source tarballs and the RPM SPEC files as a starting
point. Unless I've missed something you should be able to recreate
the binary tools found on the CD with what is there. Put the soure tars
(and patches) in /usr/src/packages/SOURCES and the SPECS in, well, SPECS.
then use rpm -ba -vv to build the binary packages.

--
D. Jeff Dionne                                        Jeff@lineo.ca
   -VP Research and Development, Office of the CTO

Lineo - Put Linux Anywhere