Re: [uCsimm] CS8900 reference schematic?

From: D. Jeff Dionne (jeff@lineo.ca)
Date: Thu Jul 20 2000 - 21:23:15 EDT

Matt Bergeron <smackeron@caltech.edu> said:

> Does anyone have a 'reference' schematic for hooking up the cs8900 to the
> ez328? Although its pretty straightforward, I'd like to do it in such a
> way that involves minimal changes to the existing cs8900 driver. I'm
> mostly worried about endian issues...

Both bus swapped and connected directly are suupported. Testing shows
that there is a slight speed gain with the bus swapped, but that the
bottleneck is elsewhere (copy and IP checksum)

http://www.uClinux.com/

--
D. Jeff Dionne                                        Jeff@lineo.ca
   -VP Research and Development, Office of the CTO

Lineo - Put Linux Anywhere