[uCsimm] minicom upload takes forever

From: Richard Sevenich (rsevenic@netscape.net)
Date: Wed Jul 19 2000 - 14:34:56 EDT

This info may be available in the mail archive, but its links remain
unusable. So I am bugging the list itself.

I am uploading a new image into the uCsimm module via the serial port
via minicom. I changed the speed to 'fast' at the bootloader prompt and
then adjusted minicom to that same speed and started the upload. The
terminal emulator window dutifully starts putting C's to the screen,
maybe one C each 3 seconds. How many bytes does a single C represent? At any
rate, the upload seems to take forever (or slightly longer). Any