Re: [uCsimm] LCD connections

From: Filip Peters (filip.peters@metris.be)
Date: Wed Jul 19 2000 - 04:32:11 EDT

Hello,

You'll definitely need more voltage than 15V, I needed 20V before the screen
showed something. I didn't react first because you said you're screen changed
from blue to white, so I was thinking you didn't have the same problem as I had!
I was also being cautious not to destroy a screen by overvoltage (I already did
that with an epson...) and tried first with 18V, screen remained blue 'till I
turned the voltage up. I had even lent a scope from someone to check all
signals...

bye,

Filip.

--