Re: [uCsimm] LCD connections

From: Miles Lott (milos@insync.net)
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 12:01:51 EDT

Unfortunately, I still get 0 output to the LCD. I assume this bootlogo.h
is to replace the one already in the kernel, so I rebuilt the kernel with it.
I wonder if I may have fried the LCD in the process of getting it connected...

Miles Lott http://milosch.net Handspring Visor USB in Linux: http://milosch.net/visor