Re: [uCsimm] shell scripting oddity

From: David Smead (
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 01:23:35 EDT

It looks like you're getting a bus error. The most usual way this happens
with the 68K family is a memory address that isn't word or longword
aligned. That could be the result of a bad compile, link, or download.

On the otherhand, since you're the only one getting it, I'd suspect
some sort of hardware glitch.

David Smead