Re: [uCsimm] uC-libc compilation problems

From: David Smead (smead@amplepower.com)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 16:20:21 EDT

Matt,

Sounds like you've been following the `Getting Started' instructions.

The missing file is made as output of the `make menuconfig' for the
kernel. You need to do at least that much of making the kernel before you
compile the libs. AFIK, the libs aren't required for the kernel.

The order of generation should be:
  toolchain
  kernel
  libs