[uCsimm] LCD connections

From: Miles Lott (milos@insync.net)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 15:30:12 EDT

OK, pin 5 was the trick to get the LCD 'working'. Now I have an all
white
screen instead of solid blue. There is no cursor nor any text. Once
booted
into uClinux, is there any additional magic required to get some output
here?

TIA

--

Miles Lott http://milosch.net Handspring Visor USB in Linux: http://milosch.net/visor