Re: [uCsimm] ethernet connectivity problem

From: Phil Wilshire (philw@zentropix.com)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 14:53:20 EDT

Richard
lets see the output from the
"/sbin/route"

command.

mine is...
[philw@bierk philw]$ /sbin/route
Kernel IP routing table
Destination Gateway Genmask Flags Metric Ref Use
Iface
192.168.2.231 * 255.255.255.255 UH 0 0 0
eth0
192.168.2.0 * 255.255.255.0 U 0 0 0
eth0
127.0.0.0 * 255.0.0.0 U 0 0 0
lo
default 192.168.2.100 0.0.0.0 UG 0 0 0
eth0

where the default line 192.168.2.100 is a Moreton Bay 2500 acting as an
ISP gateway.

you may need to

/sbin/route add -net 192.168.2.0 netmask 255.255.255.0 dev eth0

Regards
   Phil Wilshire