[uCsimm] uC-libc compilation problems

From: Matt Bergeron (smackeron@caltech.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 14:09:01 EDT

I'm trying to compile libc with little luck. It gets through most of it ok
(there are a few minor warnings...is this code supposed to compile w/o
warnings??) And chokes when it gets to "make misc" because a header
"autoconf.h" is missing. I could not find this file in any of the packages
ive downloaded, so i'm assuming that something I'm doing is going awry.
Any suggestions?

The error:

>In file included from ../include/linux/limits.h:4,
> from ../include/dirent.h:36,
> from getcwd.c:4:
>../include/linux/config.h:4: linux/autoconf.h: No such file or directory
>make: *** [getcwd.o] Error 1

Thanks,
Matt