Re: [uCsimm] newer uc kernels don't detect eth0 on older ucsimm ?

From: D. Jeff Dionne (jeff@lineo.ca)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 10:24:45 EDT

Alex Perry <alex.perry@qm.com> said:

> The list archive still seems to be down, and I recall there is
> a minor patch I need to apply for using new uclinux revisions
> with old ucsimm modules. Assistance appreciated ...

In the config, there is an option called...
'Hardware byte-swapping support for cs8900 ethernet'

Make sure that is set, then it should work.

http://www.uClinux.com/

--
D. Jeff Dionne                                        Jeff@lineo.ca
   -VP Research and Development, Office of the CTO

Lineo - Put Linux Anywhere