[uCsimm] latest uClinux/src

From: David Smead (smead@amplepower.com)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 00:53:35 EDT

Greetings,

On the pre3 CD, there was a directory call src that contained things like
agetty, ifattach, mount, ++. It was in a tarball uC-src-0.9.1.tar.gz.

I notice at this URL http://www.uClinux.org/pub/uClinux/misc/Makefile,
that the latest version appears to be uC-src-0.9.2-2.i386.rpm.

Since I'm now preparing to develop on the uCsimm more or less full time,
I'd like to get started with all the bugs fixes. I've downloaded the pre7
diff and built a kernel from there, and have libc and libm compiled.

Is there a compilation of fixes and known bugs? Latest packages?

Sincerely,

David Smead
http://www.amplepower.com.
http://www.ampletech.com.