Re: [uCsimm] System requirements

From: Matt Bergeron (smackeron@caltech.edu)
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 16:53:55 EDT

That's sounds fine and dandy, but so far unrealizable. Flash and EDO
DRAM are scarce these days. The largest DRAMs I could get from Micron
(samples) are 1Mx16. The FLASH situation is the big issue. All I've
been able to get are 128kx8's.

Can anyone suggest a source for larger FLASH and/or DRAM chips...for
reasonable prices?

Thanks,
Matt