Re: [uCsimm] Any PCB design software ... which is GNU or freeware.

From: Curt Wuollet (wideopen@ecenet.com)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 20:42:40 EDT

Kevin Dawson wrote:

> On Fri, 14 Jul 2000, I wrote:
>
> > [ Protel ]
>
> Oops - forgot to mention that they're MS-DOS software,
> for those looking for a Linux solution.
> They may well work under DOSEMU, VMware, etc.
> I haven't tried this - I just boot Windoze and be done with it.
>
> Kevin

Hi all

Easytrax does work with dosemu. I'd back up frequently to floppy. A lot of DOS
software
does anything and everything for performance. My dosemu disk image got corrupted
once, of course it is still experimental. I did a couple of boards that way because
needed Gerbers. It certainly beats tape, Rubylith, and an exacto knife :^). I've
resolved to use PCB next time around. I was a recovering hardware guy, but I fell
off
the wagon

Regards

Curt Wuollet