Re: [uCsimm] Any PCB design software ... which is GNU or freeware.

From: Don Lee (leehn@eee-fs7.bham.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 07:31:31 EDT

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the help and recommendations. I have looked at Cadsoft (the free
version) .. and play around with it. It is a good library of components.
As for PCB 1.6.3 , will try to download today and try it out.

Just to let you all know that I'm a student, having problem even to pay my
rent... I don't think I could afford the US$1200 Cadsoft. Unless someone is
kind enough to sponsor me. Just joking here....

For the time , I will just stick to Cadsoft free version. But I do find it hard
to find the components I needed in its library...

Once again thanks,

Have a nice day everyone.

Don