Re: [uCsimm] ucsimm LCD cursor problem

From: Benoit HOFFERER (benoit@nexgen-software.fr)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 07:59:01 EDT

Sir,

I've received your mail but I'm afraid that I hav'nt the solution to your problem.
I'm using too the £gcSimm and I'd like to plug an LCD display on it, but I can't find one. Could you tell me which manufacturer you've find one and if you have neede to add somm hardware interface.

Thanks,
B HOFFERER
NexGen Software