Re: [uCsimm] Battery Backup RTC

From: SZ (imaxsz@szonline.net)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 22:07:59 EDT

Actually I have cut out the power supply path of the DragonBall isolated
from the peripherals. Regarding peripherals, I have switched off the Vcc. I
have set the register of DragonBall to Sleep : PCTRL to 0x80h and the
current for the Dragonball can be instantly turn to uA. But when I cut the
peripheral power, it jump back to 4mA.

Thanks
 CC