Re: [uCsimm] Re: LCD connectors

From: Steve Butts (sbutts@purdue.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 16:33:45 EDT

Tom Walsh wrote:
> It looks like the BERG p/n 67516-204 is what we need to connect the
> Touch Plate FPC cable to a header mounted on the controller PCB. Now
> the problem is to find someone who has the darned thing, I cannot find a
> listing on Newark, DigiKey, or Mouser for this part, frustrating.

Finally got the LCDs, inverter, and touch panel but I can't find the
connectors anywhere.
I know someone found a place to order the touch panel connector, but
what about for the Sharp LCD and inverter? From the specs, these have
been the connectors I've been looking for, LCD: 5597-12APB or 5597-12CPB
or 52044-1245 Inverter: 53261-0510

If anyone has found a place to order these, or have gotten other
connectors to work please let me know. Thanks.

.. Steve Butts
.. sbutts@purdue.edu