Re: [uCsimm] Battery Backup RTC

From: SZ (imaxsz@szonline.net)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 04:03:33 EDT

Unfortunately there is current leak to the peripheral chips such as Flash
and DRAM. This will drain out the battery in short time. From my
observation, if I separated the power of DragonBall from main Vcc and off
the main Vcc with Dragonball on power, it drains about 4mA. This is not
acceptable for backup battery.

CC