Re: [uCsimm] IDE interface?

From: Serge Egelman (serge@bnsi.net)
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 16:35:47 EDT

I was actually looking at making an IDE interface the other night. The
IDE spec/pinout I read said that it uses 16 I/O lines, however I read
somewhere else that it's possible to do 8bit transfers with IDEwith only
8 I/O lines, does anyone know any more about this? This would make
sense since CF cards seem to only use 11 I/O lines.

serge

Hervé BOTERMAN wrote:

> [...]

/*
*	Serge Egelman