[uCsimm] Re: Technical questions about uC68EZ328

From: Ryan McDonald (ryan@rt-control.com)
Date: Tue Jul 04 2000 - 11:26:37 EDT

Hello:

> We are a spanish firm interested in your uCSimm.
> We've developed products based on ColdFire and Hitachi H8 for diferent sectors (human resources, electronic games, connectivity products, ...)
> Now we are thinking to add ethernet capabilities to our products.
> We find interesting your product but we need know more about this. Specially:
>
> how many I/O ports have (if any) ?

The uCsimm can have up to 19 pins for general purpose I/O.

> how many serial ports available ?
In addition, the uCsimm has one RS232 high-speed serial port, running at up
to 115200bps.

> which is the pinout ?
See the following PDF file for a complete pinout

> Is possible to drive LCD display ?

Absolutely. The uCsimm has a built-in display driver, capable of driving a QVGA
LCD panel (320 x 240 resolution)

More information can be found at the official uClinux website,
www.uclinux.org/ucsimm/ , or feel free to email me if you have additional
questions.

-Ryan

----