[uCsimm] Problem related with GORAM Operation

From: ̺ (bhlee@venus.semyung.ac.kr)
Date: Sun Sep 03 2000 - 03:12:45 EDT

Dear Everyone,

This is first visit.
I'm using uCsimm module. I have some problems to download the new ram OS image.
To test my new program, I did the below action

1. make image.bin(generate new image)
2. minicom ttyS0
3. fast ( change the baudrate to 115200bps)
4. rx(start xmodem protocol)
5. After downloading successfully, type goram
6. just display "GO", and halt(no response)

I'd like to know why the booting scenario didn't go. Of course the "Go(rom booting)" command works well.
when I select the 9600bps, the booting scenario works well, but the downloading time is too long.

Please let me know the solution. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Bo-hee Lee