Re: [uCsimm] BusyBox?

From: Micah Dowty (micah@homesoftware.com)
Date: Mon Jun 26 2000 - 17:53:17 EDT

I got most of busybox (including some of the more memory-hungry parts like
gzip) working using a compiler patched for 32-bit PIC. I had to make a
few modifications to busybox and to uc-Libc. These are up on my web page:
        http://kiwi.sourceforge.net/ports.html (for busybox)
        http://kiwi.sourceforge.net/tools.html (for libc)

--
>From the command line of Micah Dowty

"We all know Linux is great...it does infinite loops in 5 seconds." - Linus