Re: [uCsimm] login problem

From: Michael Durant (michaeld@lineo.com)
Date: Sun Jun 25 2000 - 18:01:37 EDT

The original documentation made no mention of the password
uClinux This was an oversight.

The revised documentation does list the password as
uClinux

It is hard coded into the source code for login.c

I hope this helps. If you are still having difficulties please
contact support@uclinux.com and Ryan McDonald will
help you out with any problems.

--
Michael