[uCsimm] uCgardener regulator output filtering.

From: j.marchand (j.marchand@gte.net)
Date: Tue Jun 20 2000 - 23:37:11 EDT

hi,

I was wondering if anybody had problems with the 3.3V suplied from the
uCgardener. I just put it together and noticed that there is no "big"
cap on the output of the regulator.

I wonder if C3 (3300uF) should have been located on the output instead
of the input?

The datasheet also calls for a cap of at least 1uF on it's output...

I will be adding a cap on the output, but the question is:

Is C3 placed in the proper location, and if yes what is it's purpose?

Thanks

jerome