Re: [uCsimm] Re: LCD connectors

From: Miles Lott (milos@insync.net)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 17:28:04 EDT

I finally managed to order one of these. Most places did not have it in stock
and since I am an individual they did not seem to want to order a lot just for
one or two items. I ended up ordering 5 of them from http://www.future-active.com.
With any luck, I will have them in a week. If anyone needs one, let me know
via email. I will have 3-4 to sell/trade.

Miles Lott http://milosch.net Handspring Visor USB in Linux: http://usbvisor.sourceforge.net