[uCsimm] uCsimm for sale

From: tom.verbeure@chello.be
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 11:43:00 EDT

Hello All,

I received my uCsimm in october last year. Look at it once. Never
soldered the uCgardener. The CDROM is still shrink-wrapped...
So I decided to sell the whole package to somebody who has enough time
on his hands to try this thing out. You can make a bid in the auctions
section of amazon.com. A search for uCsimm should do the trick, but here
is the Listing ID anyway: 0613H392978. Requested price is $180 for the
simm and the gardener.

The auction should be on-line in about one hour...

Regards,
Tom Verbeure

(I am not subscribed to the mailing list anymore. Please reply with
private e-mail.)