Re: [uCsimm] LCD issues

From: Filip Peters (filip.peters@metris.be)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 05:06:59 EDT

Hello,

I just ordered 2 of the LM32019, and the sales guy said the sale runs till 15th June,
so people who want one should be quick! I guess they misprinted the flyer? I also
ordered a touchscreen which comes at 15$, which seems quite cheap.

Also, thanks to Tom for the tip! I was using an Epson eg9013, but wasn't very happy
with it. It flickered a bit and I think black/white just doesn't looks as good as
grayscales.

Filip.

Tom Walsh wrote:

> I just got my order yesterday for the LCDs, it turns out that according
> to a flyer they sent along that they are also selling the Epson EG9013,
> Sharp LM32019, and Hitachi LMG5319 (all monochrome) displays for $29.
> According to the flyer, the sale is until July 15th, not June 15th as
> the salesman initially informed me.
>
> TomW
>
> --
> Tom Walsh - WN3L - Embedded Systems Consultant
> 'www.openhardware.net', 'www.cyberiansoftware.com'
> "Windows? No thanks, I have work to do..."

Ir. Filip Peters
fp@metris.be