Re: [uCsimm] Re: LCD connectors

From: Rafael (raffi@linwin.com)
Date: Sun Jun 11 2000 - 04:32:16 EDT

On Sat, 10 Jun 2000, Tom Walsh wrote:

> David Jones wrote:
> >

> > One other thing...I guess you also got the touch panel connector from
> > Earth ?? It is the 4 connector flex type.
> >

> It looks like the BERG p/n 67516-204 is what we need to connect the
> Touch Plate FPC cable to a header mounted on the controller PCB. Now
> the problem is to find someone who has the darned thing, I cannot find a
> listing on Newark, DigiKey, or Mouser for this part, frustrating.

http://catalog.fciconnect.com/fci/red/partnumber/..\datasheet\datasheet.asp?ProductNumber=67516-204

Linked from http://www.bergelect.com

I wish their crappy java code would not lockup my Netscape under RH6.2
Linux!

I hope it helps.

By the way, broken page:
http://www.uclinux.com/source.html

There is only one kit available. Not every application requires ethernet,
why pay for it? PCB only would be a good option IMO.

> TomW
>

> --
> Tom Walsh - WN3L - Embedded Systems Consultant
> 'www.openhardware.net', 'www.cyberiansoftware.com'
> "Windows? No thanks, I have work to do..."

Rafael Skodlar
Linux Imagineer since 1994