RE: [uCsimm] uLinux boot problem

From: Lord, Marc (mlord@bellhelicopter.textron.com)
Date: Fri Jun 09 2000 - 14:34:14 EDT

Thanks all,
I got it working properly this afternoon.
I had to uninstall the rpms and reinstall them!
The make uninstall did not work correctly on my machine so I
modified the Makefile to "rpm -i --force *.rpm" since it was
telling me the packages were allready installed.
Anyhow, it work well now!!!
Cheers!

Marc

Marc Y. Lord