Re: [uCsimm] debugging with GDB

From: 권석근 (kwonsk@mail.linuxonchip.com)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 23:14:45 EDT

Hi, Bob Tagliarini

DDD work well with uClinux gdb support.
there was a little trick on my linux system. i'm not sure your system also
need this trick.

1. get DDD.
2. move /usr/bin/gdb (original native debugger) to /usr/bin/gdb.i386
3. cp m68k gdb to /usr/bin/gdb
4. run DDD

that all.
DDD has option for selecting cross dbg (instead of /usr/bin/gdb) but
in my case, this command line option did'not work. therefore i've
just copy cross gdb to /usr/bin/gdb and it worked well.

Thanks
kwonsk

http://www.uClinux.com/