Re: [uCsimm] LCD issues

From: Tom Walsh (tom@cyberiansoftware.com)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 13:49:57 EDT

Hello all,

        A while back I was collecting names so that I could order a 'brick' of
displays, the Sharp LM32019T which is a Blue/White 320x240 (quarter
VGA). Finally, my customer committed to the project and I went to order
the displays. Much to my surprise, upon checking with the people at
Earth Computer Technologies, they have the same display, NEW not REFURB,
on sale until June 15th for US$29.00, this is US$60.00 off the regular
price. I was told that the owner had 12,000 of these in stock and
wanted to start moving this inventory!

        I suggest that anyone who needs an LCD for their project check into
this right away! You can reach them from the number on their website:
'http://www.flat-panel.com'.

        Standard disclaimer: I do not work for, or represent them in anyway,
just want to get the word out!