Re: [uCsimm] ucsimm display &keboard problem

From: iMAXSZ engineering (imaxsz@szonline.net)
Date: Thu Jun 01 2000 - 22:00:10 EDT

Is that the program 'agetty' ? I have tried to put a line
"console: agetty 9600 console "
in the etc/inittab
if I type ls>/dev/console the ls output can be redirect to LCD. However, how
can this process can run in background such that the console was display on
LCD and input from serial? Later patch to keyboard?

Ben