[uCsimm] information

From: Miguel Arregui (Miguel.Arregui@cern.ch)
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 05:33:51 EDT

Hello, I am new in this list. I have joined this list
in order to solve a few questions that i have. Maybe
you can help me.

I own a palm IIIx and i am also a user of Linux. Actually
it is the only OS i have installed at: home, my office, my
girlfriend's home...
I would like to install Linux (uclinux) in my palm IIIx,
but i am not sure of the methodology to follow. I think
that by buying the CD from www.uclinux.com is enough, but
they also sell a card with an ethernet, a flash rom etc...
What do i need in order to get the uclinux working in my
palm?. Is there any documentation of this Kernel?, can i
have the source code of the kernel?, has anybody already
installed the uclinux in his palm?.

Please, any information you can give will be very very
wellcome. I will apreciate it very much.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Miguel