[uCsimm] Rejected Message

From: jblattel@wineshopper.com
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 14:54:13 EDT

The attached mail message has been rejected for the following reason:

Attachments in mail found.

Additional Information:

attached mail follows:

Your message
        To: bkennedy@wineshopper.com
did not reach recipient

Mailserver tried 12times to connect every 10minutes.
This mail domain has following registered mail servers:
 Mail eXchange host:10.38.42.5 priority:10
 Normal host address:208.178.25.200
tried connect to 10.38.42.5
After command RCPT TO: <bkennedy@wineshopper.com>
 Server responded:>550 No owner-ucsimm@uClinux.com user here (or domain for forward)
tried connect to 208.178.25.200
But connect failed Can't connect: Connection timed out.

attached mail follows:

  I would check the connector on the SIMM (I used an eraser to clean). I
also have to hold it down very firmly in the socket while booting.

> Hi folks,
>
> I have a bit of a problem with my uCsimm module - have anyone seen
> something like this:-
>
> # /sbin/ifattach eth0
> eth0: Setting MAC address to 00 50 c2 03 61 0d.
> eth0: Attempting TP
> eth0: 10Base-T (RJ-45) has no cable
> eth0: no network cable attached to configured media
> SIOCSIFFLAGS = -1: Try again (11)
>
> Currently I'm suspecting a fault on the board or possibly something
> wrong with the assembly of the uCgardener kit - although that's had
> to see how that could go wrong!
>
> When I plug the cable into a hub or a switch the port lights up as
> it should do with a live connection.
>
> Any clues?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jacob Refstrup
> Hewlett-Packard Labs

WineShopper.com
Empower the World to Enjoy!
http://www.wineshopper.com
This message is from an email system operated privately by WineShopper.com.
It may not be used for any commercial purposes other than WineShopper.com's business.
This email is intended only for the persons named in the message header and contains confidential information, unless otherwise indicated.
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender of the error and delete the message. Thank you.

WineShopper.com
Empower the World to Enjoy!
http://www.wineshopper.com
This message is from an email system operated privately by WineShopper.com.
It may not be used for any commercial purposes other than WineShopper.com's business.
This email is intended only for the persons named in the message header and contains confidential information, unless otherwise indicated.
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender of the error and delete the message. Thank you.

This mail was processed by Mail essentials for Exchange/SMTP,
the email security & management gateway. Mail essentials adds
content checking, email encryption, anti spam, anti virus,
attachment compression, personalised auto responders, archiving
and more to your Microsoft Exchange Server or SMTP mail server.
For more information visit http://www.mailessentials.com